Friday, July 26, 2013

An Evelyn Bag for My Mom



 This is another Evelyn Bag from ChrisW Designs. I made this one for my mom for her birthday.
It is only 2 weeks late, but I had to find the right hardware for it.

I really love how it turned out. I used decorator samples that I got from Joanne's for $1 a piece.

I used 4 different samples, and some faux leather for the handles and accents.


One of the things I like about it is how autumny it looks. I don't think that's a word, but I do like anything that reminds me of autumn. The colors in this bag are very reminiscent of autumn leaves.

This bag pattern is wonderful. It is the perfect sized bag and the instructions are super easy to follow.
With all the different pieces and sections, it is fun to try out different fabric combinations.



I even put a tag in to let my mom know I made it especially for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment