Friday, November 29, 2013

Reversible Tie Handle Bag

I found the pattern for this bag at Joann. It is a Barbara Huber Design. Published by QuiltWoman.com.  She calls it a Knot Handle Reversible Tote.
It is roomy and so easy to sew. I made two of them in one day.
The one above and directly below is made from an old pair of my son's jeans and a remnant piece I had in my stash. I did some decorative stitching on the denim side to add a little creative touch.
I used two pieces from my stash to make the other one. My mom had sent me a big box of random pieces a few years ago and I have been slowly using them up in different projects.
I think these totes would be great for a beach tote, or as a purse for a hip young (or old) woman. These totes give you a chance to use up some odd pieces of fabric. It's like getting 2 bags for the effort of one.


No comments:

Post a Comment